jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992742
Employer Ref. 534810/001
This is a newly created BU in the well-known sourcing agent. People who has experience in e-commerce is highly recommended.
- Execute business strategies to maximise the development of the brands, sales and profits for e-commerce division
- Identify opportunities and recommend new factories, product or concepts for the division
- Manage information across functions working closely with Inventory Management, Sourcing & Production & Marketing to ensure established processes are followed and timelines met
- Responsible to build strategic relationships with factories, to meet e-Com needs including capacity, Product Development abilities, MOQ's and lead times
- Responsible to evaluate factories capacity, production processes and performance before and during production inclusive of raw materials procurement and storage to in-line production and packaging
- Involvement in Product Development process to assemble assortment plans by category.
- Pre production, provide input on product specs, law labels, packaging requirements and assembly instructions according to standards & regulations in selling countries.
- Communicate directly with vendors to monitor the progress of new developments
- Oversee production and in-line inspections to ensure production is tracking on-time and meeting agreed shipment dates
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- A degree in industrial design or mechanical engineering is preferred
- 7 years' experience of product development in furniture industry
- Minimum 4 years in furniture manufacturing. Overseas manufacturing experience is a plus
- Experience working with overseas teams is strongly desired
- Must be prepared to travel to China frequently
About this company:
This is a well-known sourcing agent in Hong Kong and they just develop the e-commerce team in 2017.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.