As a finest executive search and recruitment specialist firm in Asia Pacific, our group was founded in Sydney, Australia, initially providing outsourcing and staffing services.
SPRINGER started extensive recruitment services by the strategic expansion to Hong Kong and China markets. We offer comprehensive recruitment services from Executive Search, Permanent Recruitment to Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Staffing services. SPRINGER has been founded and recognized on the basis of professionalism reflected by our excellence services to clients. Our team seizes the opportunity to outperform in recruitment within Hong Kong with clients coverage from multinational corporations, local companies and rapid growing enterprises.
Product Manager – Investment Products (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998283
Employer Ref. SPG0232015059
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for Manager a to join their Wealth Management team to cope with the bank's expansion.
- Develop strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new product, new customer segments and new sales channel
- Work closely with counterparts, identify new product ideas, perform product due diligence and analysis on investment products
- Enhance product awareness and knowledge of frontline sales team
- Ensure compliance to requirements of Legal and Regulatory bodies
- Keep abreast of investment instruments, financial markets and regulatory requirements changes
- University degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFP or CFA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial industry with solid exposure and comprehensive knowledge in unit trusts, bonds and structure products
- Analytical minded and sensitive to financial market trends
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a definite advantage
**** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager – Investment Products position.
Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies