Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Product Manager - Roaming and VAS
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995397
Employer Ref. PM-VAS/WY071116
- Focus on Mobile Roaming and VAS
- Product Development and Marketing
- Leading Global Carrier
My client is a Leading Telecommunication company in Asia Pacific. They are seeking a Product Manager to play a key role on the product development and Marketing focus on Roaming Service and VAS.
- To develop and optimise the mobile roaming services for domestic home country and other markets where the company Global mobility presents.
- To develop the advanced features associated with basic roaming products, particularly for mobile data roaming control, intelligent CLI display and so forth.
- To work with various types of partners in global Wi-Fi business market, formulate and implement the product strategy of Wi-Fi global roaming service;
- To work with various types of partners in mobile payment market, formulate and implement the product strategy of mobile payment service across borders.
- To empower home country marketing and sales channels and promote roaming and VAS products and services, developing sales kit including collaterals, customer presentations, training inputs, FAQs, price book etc.
- To conduct a comprehensive market analysis, competitive analysis, and to create product strategy considering the market segmentations and competitive advantages;
- To be responsible for P&L of product category, both in revenue generation and cost reduction associated with vendor management.
- A degree holder with at least 3 years proven working experience in roaming and VAS products and services within a mobile-network-operator organisation.
- Having advanced expertise in wireless technology including network, devices and SIM perspectives.
- Be familiar with China domestic market and have experience in working with Chinese MNOs.
- Great understanding of business management, basic knowledge of finance and accounting to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the managed products.
- A proactive team player, being able to work independently and having excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The mandatory language skills are English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin speaker will have an advantage.
- Able to travel across countries or regions from time to time.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to William Yeung, williamy@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1327 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy