One Arrow Consulting Asia Limited
One Arrow Consulting Group offers recruitment solutions within specific industries across the Asia region. We pride ourselves in Specialism. To effectively and efficiently serve our clients, our core team members are either industry recruitment specialists or actual industry specialists.
This business model allows us to truly understand the needs of our clients to provide talent consulting services at the highest quality. We have physical presence in Hong Kong & Singapore, and servicing all of Greater China & South East Asia.
Currently we service the following Industries: Asset Management, Insurance, & Medical
For more information, please visit our website at www.onearw.com
Product Manager (Consumer / Diabetes / Ethical Sector) - Sales & Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993116
- Responsible for technical marketing in HK to develop, establish and maintain overall strategies for a long term profitable growth;
- Develop & maintain a vast pool of leading customers in close collaboration;
- Conduct market research and investigation. Identify market demand and trend to define new product requirements and market strategy;
- Develop and implement effective sales and distribution concepts, marketing plans and projects for new and existing products;
- Determine and manage the marketing budget, deliver marketing activity within agreed budget. Monitor, review and report on the marketing activities and results;
- Develop pricing strategy and coordinate with Finance department for the related list price setup. And collaborate with other functions for the procedures implement to ensure on time delivery of new products and ensure service level.
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics;
- Perform project management duties such as program tracking, budgeting, internal/external reporting;
- 7 years’ or above experience in sales and/or similar marketing experience in multi-national company;
- University graduate, major in Biomedical/Business Studies or relevant;
- Excellent communications, personnel management, and operational skills;
- Strategic thinker, able to position company and products for success;
- Ability to work well in a fast growing environment, exhibiting flexibility, self-sufficiency, and an ability to meet multiple and occasional competing deadlines while maintaining a cooperative working relationship with other department team members;
- Passion and self-driven, Excellent presentation skill;
- Strong leadership, team building, negotiation, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key opinion leaders;
- Proficiency in writing, reading, listening and speaking English and Mandarin.
Qualified and interested candidates please email your resume to