Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Product Manager – Wealth Management Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998993
- Achieve the sales goal assigned by the bank
- Perform product development duties especially in FX products
- Oversee the logistics of business section
- Develop and implement customer promotion campaign and staff incentive program
- Identify and develop new investment product ideas especially in FX , and manage existing products
- Monitor the market trend and develop business promotion campaign to achieve the sales goal
- Develop and implement customer promotion program to drive more sales
- Develop and implement staff incentive program to boost the sales volume
- Prepare and deliver various sales performance report and product/ business analysis report to designated parties such as top management, sales team and regulatory bodies.
- Handle inquiry from sales channels on product information and marketing campaign.
- University degree in Finance or a related discipline
- Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with solid exposure and comprehensive knowledge in developing wealth management products
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking 'Apply Now'. Please quote reference on your application.Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員 A Member of Yuexiu Group