NISI (HK) Limited
The NISI Group, a robotic surgery start-up, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions in a revolutionary robotic surgical project.
Product Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922755
- Own and champion product marketing programs for surgical robotic and endoscopic lines
- Effectively position them for successful launching. This includes feature planning, portfolio management, driving and developing product strategy and development in alignment with business strategies with the coordinated effort and support from other teams to meet business goals, timelines and budget parameters
- Identify new business opportunity; gather market information, competitor situation, discover new market gaps, market potential, suggest business development or marketing strategies / plans for stakeholders such as engineering and business teams, in order to enhance and expand the market position through better product line-up
- Communicate priorities, needs and constraints and progress with support teams and also management level through timely reports and feedbacks to ensure efficient allocation of resources for effective program execution
- Provide strategic planning for each of the product lines and to develop new lines or line extension where appropriate to ensure business growth
- Manage indirect teams and other supporting team members so as to align business goals with the above product development goals. Key stakeholder teams include: technical R&D, Product Engineering, Regulatory, Government Relations, Sourcing and Production
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in medical device or similar product profile, preferably in the endoscopic and / or laparoscopic device field
- Program management in a product marketing context; in charge of or at least played a significant role for minimum two product releases / plans.
- Regional sales and marketing exposures in one or more areas: Greater China / Asia Pac or North America
- Conversant with regulatory and other compliance issues
- Product management budgeting controlling
- Strong communication and people skill will be a key attribute for successful performance
- Sensitive to figures and at least comfortable with certain technical concepts (preferably one of the engineering domains such as mechanical, electronics or software) with strong attention to details
- Strong assignment ownership and comfortable with deadline delivery schedules
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Business acumen and commercial sense
- Program management (PRINCE or similar)
MS project or similar
English usage proficiency (must), Mandarin / Cantonese
MS Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, Access)
Experienced in product research, statistical and analytic tools highly desirable
Primary Working Location: The NISI Group is located at Hong Kong Cyberport.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.