Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
Bringing quality and safety to life
Product Safety Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780226
Employer Ref. JD09/PSE/P2
Our department, Product Assurance, provides consultation and research services to global, brand-name companies involved in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of consumer products. Ours Safety Engineer uses innovative, scientific solutions to work with clients on consumer-related product-design characteristics that may lead to injuries or fatalities. These solutions include methods and technologies such as: Design Hazard Analysis, Engineering Design and Product Safety Evaluations, Statistical Quality Assurance, Quantitative Risk Analysis, and Standards Development and Interpretation.
- Provide Safety, Quality and Manufacturing Consultation and strategic, tactical solutions to client. Develop safety specifications and make measurements
- Identify customer needs and provide professional consultation
- Provide Awareness and Product Assurance training to customer
- Project management for existing and potential customer
- Identify potential hazards and prepare technical reports
- Direct client exposure and customer focus
- Research and develop on new technologies
- On Job training will be provided
- Degree holder in Engineering or Science disciplines
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Product Safety / Quality / Manufacturing or related experience
- Experience in design and manufacturing with knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials is a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills
- Detail oriented and responsible with team work spirit
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must and Mandarin skill is preferred with additional language a definite advantage
- Based in Hong Kong but travel is essential
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
Email: Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com.hk for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.