Product Specialist - Metabolic
Astellas Pharma Hong Kong Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835860
Employer Ref. PS-S&M-20161004
- Establish a good customer relationship for the achievement of sales objectives
- Provide update medical marketing information to customers and collect feedback from customers
- Analyze and report marketing information to Head of Sales & Marketing
- Assist in implementing marketing activities
- Develop new markets for business growth
- University graduate with life science background
- Preferably with 1-2 years solid working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Fresh graduates with some sales experience in medical/pharmaceutical industry are also welcome
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer focus to enhance customer satisfaction and maintain good relationship with medical professionals
- Mature, self-motivated and enthusiastic to overcome challenges
- Highly committed and act with integrity
- Fluent in spoken/written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Good computer skills such as MS Office
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with current & expected salary (please quote our job reference code) to: Head of Finance and Administration, Astellas Pharma Hong Kong Co., Ltd., Unit 1103-08, 11/F., Tower 1, Grand Century Place, 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now".
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. The data provided will be used only for consideration of the applied position in our company. Personal data of unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within 2 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Astellas Pharma Hong Kong Co Ltd
About Astellas Pharma Hong Kong Co Ltd
Astellas is a R&D-driven global pharmaceutical corporation based in Japan with approximately 18,000 employees worldwide. Our business philosophy is to contribute toward improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products.
With our focus on sales and marketing of prescription drugs in various therapeutic areas such as Immunology, Urology, Oncology, Dermatology, Anti-infective and Metabolic in both Hong Kong and Macau, we achieved a higher-than-market growth in our business every year. To cope with our recent business development in government and private sectors, we are looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the position of: