Mundipharma (Hong Kong) Limited
Mundipharma's global network of companies are privately owned entities covering the world's pharmaceutical markets. Mundipharma provides patients across five continents with a growing portfolio of products in five therapeutic areas, which include moderate-to-severe pain, consumer healthcare, oncology, respiratory disease, rheumatoid arthritis, antisepsis and laxatives. Mundipharma is a prime example of a company that consistently delivers high quality products while standing by the values that represent the company. Our mission is to alleviate the suffering of patients with cancer and non-cancer pain and to substantially improve their quality of life.
Product Specialist / Senior Product Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831099
- Work independently to achieve the sales target, establish new and enhance existing relationships with key medical specialists and other relevant authorities in Hong Kong
- Promote assigned pharmaceutical products to customers in Private or Public sectors
- Manage existing customers and establish strategic client relationships to develop new key accounts
- Provide medical detailing and clinical paper discussion with KOLs and regular reporting of market intelligence to the management team
- Report directly to the Sales Manager
- Degree holder in Science or other related discipline
- At least 2 years’ working experience in pharmaceutical/ medical related industry
- Able to communicate with healthcare professionals and work independently with minimum supervision
- Experienced in healthcare settings and possess connection in private or public sector
- Self motivated, have passion to the industry, excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to establish high quality consultative relationships with leading medical specialists
- Positive attitude, strong detailing skills with excellent customer service and good team player
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
*Senior title may be offered to candidate with more experience and stronger competencies.
5-day work week with competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please email to us your full resume with current and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within Mundipharma over a one year period.