PRODUCT TECHNOLOGIST / SENIOR PRODUCT TECHNOLOGIST – ELETRICAL / HOUSEHOLD FMCG / TOYS / STATIONERY
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915507
Employer Ref. 5272
My client is currently undergoing significant expansion within the Asia Pacific region and is looking for three Product Technologists / Senior Product Technologists (Electrical / Household FMCG / Toys / Stationery ) to join its team.
We are now seeking a THREE PRODUCT TECHNOLOGIST / SENIOR PRODUCT TECHNOLOGIST – ELETRICAL / HOUSEHOLD FMCG / TOYS / STATIONERY
- Manage quality assurance projects of product category in-charge; assist new product development
- Evaluate new products to ensure full compliance with defined legal and quality requirements
- Assess the quality system of new and existing suppliers against pre-determined criteria; ensure implementation of agreed corrective actions by suppliers and monitor progress
- Perform during-production evaluation at manufacturing sites to ensure early detection and resolution of potential quality issues
- Ensure quality procedures are followed by the suppliers and inspection/test agents
- Responsible and proactive for vendor / factory improvement
- Degree holder or above; diploma holder with strong relevant work experience will also be considered
- Minimum 4 years work experience in quality assurance; hands-on QA experience in trading, international buying office or factory with knowledge on Electrical / Household FMCG / Toys / Stationery is a definite advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO quality system and European test standards and requirements are preferred
- Mature, strong influencing and negotiation skills, result-driven
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good computer skills and experience in QA information system is an advantage
- Flexible to business travel
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information, please contact Haley Fan +852 2986 1972
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.