Wilson Securities Limited
Fixed Income Product Trader
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922300
- Responsible for fixed income & OTC products dealing activities for clients.
- Analyze and research on fixed income securities and markets.
- Provide timely analytical reports, investment recommendations and updated information to clients.
- Prepare presentation materials and participate in presentation to clients.
- Conduct due diligence and regular review for fixed income investment products.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in economics, finance, business, accounting or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in fixed income industry will be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in bond and other fixed income products.
- Advanced knowledge in macro-economic, fundamental credit and relative value analysis.
- Current holder of SFC Type 1 & 4 representative licences.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
- Fluency in Putonghua would have additional advantage.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Bloomberg, Office, Excel, etc.
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work independently as well as be a team player.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your application
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.