FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Production Assistant (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994519
Employer Ref. FOX000352
- Production Assistant (6 months contract)
- Based in Hong Kong
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Senior Production Coordinator together to Act as liaison between the Producers and the production team which can include designers, animators, editors and filming crew to make sure that creative goals are being achieved within the allocated time and budget.
- Be on top of multiple projects ongoing production budgets and deadlines
- Manage budget process and vendor payments
- Attend and contribute to input sessions with Client service team
- Communicate with vendors, clients and team members
- Assist with shoots and production related tasks
- Enjoy all aspects of the production process and contribute positively to the Department
- Post-secondary degree or diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Immediate available preferred
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.