As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
Production Assistant, CEN
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831397
Employer Ref. TV1743/10/DB
Cable Entertainment News Dept
- To be responsible for facilitating Producer on production of food news; following up with pre-production and post-production work; coordinating facilities booking; dubbing and editing
- Form 7 or above with 2 years relevant working experience is preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Oversea shooting occasionally and irregular shift duty is required
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via Apply Now (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com.
Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.