The largest non-governmental organization wholly dedicated to operating services for people with mental handicap invites applications for the following position:
Production Manager (Hong Chi Pinehill Redevelopment Project) (Ref: PM/11/01/17/JD)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992757
Employer Ref. (Ref: PM/11/01/17/JD)
– To oversee the production line of the Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation Services Centre (IVRSC)
– Response to service quality control, marketing and customer services
– Diploma or above in tertiary education
– 2 years’ relevant working experience in related discipline
– Experience in training people with intellectual disabilities preferred
– Familiar with the operation of sheltered workshop / IVRSC
– Excellent communication skills in team work
– Fluently in Chinese and English, proficient in basic computer application
– Work Location: Tai Po
– Starting salary is HK$21,845. Salary will commensurate with appointee’s relevant experience.
– 6.8% MPF contributed by the employer monthly.
– Enjoy continuous staff training opportunities.
– Staff benefits including medical, training allowance, paid annual leave and other special leaves are available, subject to governing condition.
**One off special allowance of HK$12,000 upon the completion of one calendar year service*, subject to governing condition.
*starting from the official commencement date of the operation of the Project or the date of employment, whichever is later.