Dragon Fame Asia Pacific Limited
Production Manager (Station at Dongguan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993377
- Oversee all production related activities and manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for the budget, expenses, productivity, product performance and cost control for all manufacturing activities.
- Ensure factory operation is in compliant to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), SOPs, ISO standards and all regulatory requirements.
- Lead, manage & participate in internal / external audits related to production.
- Plan & prepare operating plans to meet production schedule requirement.
- Establish quality control procedures and close monitoring of quality performance to prevent any product non-conformity.
- Ensure all resources under the production department are fully optimized so as to achieve high level of productivity.
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize operating and production costs through effective utilization of manpower, materials and equipment.
- Manage factory maintenance activities to assure good housekeeping practises and well condition equipment at all times.
- Partnership with cross functional teams to meet production schedules, material planning and customers’ requirement.
- Lead, coach and manage all production teams to meet operations requirement and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experiences in PRC.
- Strong leadership & management skills.
- Good analyser with excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and organisation skill to collaborate with other department in meeting company’s goals.
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and ERP system.
- Station at Dongguan.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and benefit package. Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application.