Maxim's Caterers Ltd
Founded in 1956, Maxim's Group has grown into the largest catering company in Hong Kong, operating over 70 brands and 590 outlets, while serving more than 540,000 people every day. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, conveyor-belt sushi chain and institutional catering. Maxim's Group's persistent pursuit of innovation and quality has reaped many commendations in recent years, such as the Hong Kong Premier Brand Award. The Group also received "Hong Kong Corporate Branding Award" and was named "Caring Company" in 2008/2010, and garnered the "Prime Eco Award" for four consecutive years.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995839
- Manage daily operation of Production team to allocate production resources for balancing customer requirements and production capabilities
- Monitor and review production schedule, procedures and process to ensure meet the sales requirements
- Formulates the short-term and long-term operating strategies to support business objectives of the division
- Recommend and implement the continuous improvement programs to drive for improvement in production process
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance operational efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure that annual budget targets are achieved or exceeded
- Prepare regular reports to management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Manufacturing Engineering, Food Science, Management or related discipline
- At least 10 years experience in manufacturing experience with at least 5 years in managerial level
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 experience is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.