SYNCO (H.K.) Ltd
We are well-established local GMP manufacturer & distributor of prescription and OTC pharmaceuticals, nutritional and health supplements. To support expansion plans, we are looking for a suitable candidate with the required capabilities to fill the following position.
Production Officer / Assistant (Ref. SYN018)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919226
Employer Ref. SYN018
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist in developing, implementing and maintaining the documentation system, including the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other production documents
- To ensure and maintain the adequate and accurate records for controlling and monitoring conformity to specified GMP and statutory requirements
- To assist monitor the production process according to the production plan
- To assist in performing investigation to production deviation
- To perform the daily operation and ad-hoc functions of Production Department
- To assist the head of production to monitor the daily production workflow
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Science/Engineering disciplines.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Relevant experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing is preferred
- Familiar with MS office and Chinese word processing
- Hardworking, initiative, self-motivated and fast learner
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
Less experience will be considered as Assistant Production Officer / Production Assistant
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for together with your current and expected salary, either clicking "Apply now" on or before 12 November 2016.
Synco (H.K.) Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.