Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998127
Employer Ref. Ref: 201701_PP
Working Location: Yuen Long, 5 days
- Work with Production, Quality Assurance and Engineering to ensure food and beverage production is on schedule
- Work with Purchasing to ensure the material delivery is on time
- Maintain records of production schedules
- Attend daily meeting to review production performance
- Analyze and estimate the usage of materials and manpower for production lines
- Drive continuous improvement on master scheduling and production planning
- Form 7 or above
- 1 year’s relevant working experience in production and material planning, FMCG experience is preferable
- Strong analytical skill in data management and reporting
- Good organization and planning skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at hr.hk@ hk.nestle.com. Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply".
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)