Production Printing Engineer
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831321
- Provides on-site installation, maintenance, and repair services for Ricoh Production Printing systems
- Supports production printing systems performing in accurate and consistent color reproduction and customer operating their business 24/7
- Establishes and maintains face-to-face customer relations and master good understanding of customers’ entire workflow and associated print management applications
- Uses the escalation process to inform superiors of unresolved issues, as well as, suggestions to improve equipment performance.
- Conduct pre- and post- sales supports and user training
- Holder of Professional qualifications of A+, Network+, MCP, MCSE or equivalent is highly preferred
- At least 5 years’ service experience in Production Printing systems service support
- Knowledge of High Speed, Color Management & Roll Fed Printers Systems are definite advantages
- Good networking knowledge and skills
- Self-motivated, customer-focused and able to work under pressure in a team
- Able and willing to work in a 24/7 environment, perform shift work and on-call rotations
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
About Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 15 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.