Production Printing Trainee (Sales Role)
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998345
As a Production Printing Trainee, he/she will undergo on-the-job training including product knowledge, account management and selling skill which equip him/her to perform the below jobs
- Identify corporate sales opportunities for production printing products and solutions
- Perform client visit to understand customer needs and encountered problems
- Build good relationships with both existing and new customers
- Meet sales targets to ensure continued business growth
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to work out best solutions to customers
- Higher Diploma or above and majoring in Business, Information Technology, Printing and related disciplines will be preferable
- 1 year working experience or proven extra-curricular activities record is preferable
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Persistency and willing to learn and take up challenge
- Proficient PC skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by JobsDB Application or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
About Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 15 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.