Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782815
Employer Ref. 201608_PS
Working Location: Yuen Long; On Shift Duty (07:00 – 16:00 & 16:00 – 24:00); 6 working days per week
- To oversee the daily food production and maintain safety & good manufacturing practice in workplace
- To lead operational staff to align with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- To monitor the materials and manpower planning effectively and efficiently
- To solve and facilitate improvement in shop floor
- Monitor factory environment and hygiene conditions
- High Diploma holder in Food Sciences or Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge in ISO22000, GMP and HACCP etc.
- A minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience in Production, preferably from Food & Beverage industry
- Pro-active and able to work under pressure
- Good people management and communication skills in both written and spoken Chinese, English is an advantage
- Proficient PC skills
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply".
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)