Lei Garden Restaurant Group
Lei Garden Restaurant Group is a Hong Kong-based integrated food company. Founded in 1973, the Group currently operates 24 restaurants across 9 Asian cities, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore and Macau, and employs more than 2,500 staff.
In addition to its Michelin star rated restaurants, the management has a grand vision of “farm-to-table”; which will allow full control of ingredients and enable Lei Garden to provide healthy, delicious and safe food to its patrons. Thus the Group operates its own farm in Zhanjiang (Guangdong province) and food processing center in Hong Kong Science & Technology Park. The Group is also set to expand into the packaged food promoting to local and overseas markets.
To cope with the Group’s development plan, Lei Garden is recruiting self-motivating, passionate and hardworking talent. Please visit company website (http://www.leigarden.hk) to learn more about the group and its business philosophy.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914667
- To assist Factory Production Manager building and leading a high performing production team to deliver business goals, and run respective brand businesses to meet the operational targets;
- To lead on execution of all organization’s strategies, policies and new initiatives;
- To work closely with all functional teams to monitor, review, improve operational actions including staff training program, ISO22000, HACCP and OHSAS implementation;
- To supervise, control and support the manufacturing of the plant;
- To implement and arrange the SOP for kitchen equipments, chemical use and production procedures.
- To assist the ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in food science, production management or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years of food manufacturing experience;
- Solid experience on HACCP, ISO 22000 and OHSAS system;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing;
- A good team player
- Work location: Tai Po Industrial Estate
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating present and expected salary and date of availability to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now".
(All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)