At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 74,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Professional Services Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778925
The position is responsible for delivering sales of Abbott integrated solutions and professional services, complete detailed opportunity business plan; identify and engage with key decision makers in the customer organization to access their needs and provide relevant solution and professional services. Key responsibilities include the followings:
- Responsible for the development and presentation of proposals to sell and deliver client engagements that design, and implement business and technology solutions for medium to large customers
- Help implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance; acts as a trusted advisor to the customer
- Be knowledgeable about industry trends, changing market regulations and healthcare policy within defined customer segment.
- Research target accounts to understand performance KPIs and customer strategies. Build and preserve customer relationships to drive driving new sales and protect base business.
- Negotiate contracts resulting in long-term commitments
- Coordinates appropriate Abbott resources to execute the strategic account plan including assigning roles; expectations; responsibilities and timelines; engages members of the team through ongoing communication; tactical planning and execution
- Responsible for configuration and conducting informatics product demonstrations for prospects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems, Medical Technology or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in selling solutions and professional services, diagnostics industry experience preferred
- Strong understanding of how technology drives value in healthcare preferred
- Experience with building business on current accounts and creating new profitable accounts
- Understand IT technology within Hospital Environment
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving with ability to exercise mature judgment & work in ambiguity
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
Interested parties, please send your profile with present and expected salary to us by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please visit our website www.abbott.com for more information about our Company
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.