Established in 1963, The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is a professional organisation devoted to enhancing the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and professional examinations.
Program Development Assistant (Training Programme)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995685
- Provide administrative and operation support to various training programmes;
- Assist in filing documentation in a systematic manner;
- Assist to manage and provide support to corporate events;
- Assist to handle customer telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries;
- Assist to prepare management information statistics and reports;
- Assist to any other ad hoc projects.
- Higher Diploma or above in any discipline;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese;
- Good knowledge of MS software & Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email. Resumes without expected salary will not be considered.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: http://www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.