Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Program Manager (Electrical & Electronics)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146317
Employer Ref. GSD/PM
- Set up client management using process engineering or design for manufacturability methodologies considering client specific requirement and develop standard one.
- Perform gap analysis between service required vs. standard offer provided for new clients validate feasibility
- Translate client instructions or requirements into electrical & electronics operational language
- Conduct program operationalization training for the network
- Set up internal program monitoring tools to measure program performance. KPI that must be align with client performance measurement.
- Client facing to review program performance regularly with the key account manager
- Handle client complaints and facilitate resolutions real time
- Facilitate continuous improvement through projects in conjunction with operations, IT and various process teams
- Lead program change management using program design best practices
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by your manager
- Degree holder or above
- Over 3 years’ working experience program management in consumer product testing, quality assurance, process / quality engineering or design for manufacturability experience, electrical & electronics or hardlines background is plus
- Process and procedure person drive
- Logical thinking, can analyses data and look for trends
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good planning, organizing, project management, execution follow through and process improvement skills
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Self-motivated, responsible, patient, customer-oriented and detail-oriented
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
1/F, Pacific Trade Centre
2 Kai Hing Road
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.