Program Officer (CMS140/J05)
VTECH COMMUNICATIONS LTD
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993779
Employer Ref. CMS140/J05
To cope with our business growth, we are looking for a high caliber candidate with interest in Program Management to manage the product delivery.
- To handle New Product Introduction (NPI) processes and ensure it completes ahead customers' expectation;
- To support project team and monitor the overall project schedules;
- To handle orders and deal with all the commercial issues with customers, including products' quotation and payment;
- To communicate with customer independently and provide timely support and services to customers.
- Degree holder in Engineering/Project/Program Management or equivalent;
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in OEM/ODM program management of electronics manufacturing industries;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Excellent computer operation of MS Word and Excel;
- Willing to stay in our PRC plant for 2 to 3 days per week.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Block 1,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
For more information about us, please visit our website at:
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VTECH COMMUNICATIONS LTD
About VTECH COMMUNICATIONS LTD
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.