The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997571
Employer Ref. G-GIP-F-P/AO-D
The Conghua Thoroughbred Training Centre (“CTC”) is a major strategic project of The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) as a cross-border home of HKJC’s stabling, training and racing facilities to support Hong Kong racing operations.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the programme management team including preparing correspondence, handling business claims, preparing budget, coordinating extensive travel arrangements, collecting and reviewing incoming mails
- Coordinate and support workshops and project related meetings. Prepare meeting presentation materials, agenda and minutes
- Develop databases and other record management activities. Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive
- Take a proactive role in the project management process to ensure relevant project information are updated and well-maintained on a regular basis
- Responsible for a range of office administrative tasks for the programme management office such as ordering office supplies, equipment and other inventories that are required
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and assignments
You should have:
- Degree qualification
- At least 8 years of administrative/ secretarial / project support experience
- Experience in engineering, construction or project management is preferred
- Good organization and interpersonal skills, mature and resourceful, quick in response and action with high accuracy
- Good business acumen, proactive and detail-oriented
Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Closing date for applications is 27 Jan 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: By Clicking “Apply Now”
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.