We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of Oxfam International. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organizations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
If you are passionate about fighting poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please join us to make a difference.
Programme Evaluation and Learning Officer (3-year contract) (Ref.: CPU/PELO/17/01)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998072
Employer Ref. CPU/PELO/17/01
- Develop plans and strategies to facilitate knowledge sharing of China Programme
- Undertake research to synthesize programme information and reports
- Facilitate programme learning including copy-writing, editing and coordination of programme publications
- Organize workshops to facilitate programme learning among Oxfam stakeholders
- Facilitate the implementation of programme monitoring and evaluation plans
- Undertake other functions as required by the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager
- Degree holder with at least 5-year working experience in development organization
- Good understanding of development issues
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is a must
- Proficient in using MS Office as well as Chinese and English word-processing
- Good knowledge of interactive presentation and report writing
- Identification with Oxfam’s mission and vision is highly desirable
Candidate with less experience may be considered for the post of Assistant Programme Officer
Closing date for application:3 February 2017
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Professionals who want to work for a good cause and prepared to take up new challenges, please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F., China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer