The Hong Kong Red Cross was established in 1950. We belong to the World's largest humanitarian network and provide impartial and quality care to protect life and health, and to enhance the capacity of vulnerable people to live a safe and dignified life. Our services include disaster relief, special education, volunteer service, first aid and health training, and blood transfusion. http://www.redcross.org.hk
The Hong Kong Red Cross invites applications for the post of:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835417
- To assist the Assistant Manager and the Manager in implementing the 3-year development plan of Mobility Equipment Loan Service;
- To assist the procurement & inventory of mobility equipment;
- To provide all-rounded administration & logistics support for the service operation.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English, Chinese & Mathematics or equivalent, with minimum 2 years' working experience
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Employment: One-year renewable contract
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Head of Community Care Service, Hong Kong Red Cross, 8/F., HKRC Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, marking the applied post on the envelop or e-mail by clicking “APPLY NOW” on or before 28 October 2016.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency’s data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files for up to a period of 6 months.