HKUE is a Hong Kong based educational institute founded by a group of professionals with devotion to education, we aim to provide more diversified study paths for students. We have been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, our value is determined to offer quality courses to the public. Now, we are offering through-train mode education at English Training class, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Articulation Degree courses, Master courses, and short courses major in: Business Communications, Nutrition, Financial Management and Early Child Practitioner related course.
To support the next phase in our growth, we are now looking for individuals who have high caliber and strong determination to join our organization.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917112
- Supervise day-to-day operations of a specific programme;
- Deliver lectures and/or conduct tutorials;
- Prepare teaching and learning package;
- Priorities key tasks and meet deadlines;
- Ensure smooth operation of the programme(s) with proper manpower allocation, staff development, classes planning etc;
- Develop and implement marketing activities, e.g. seminars and workshops;
- Establish and maintain the long-term relationship with parents and students regularly;
- Lead and provide institution development guidance to the staff;
- Monitor the budget to ensure cost effectiveness and maintain the sustainable growth of the programme(s);
- To manage the institution curriculum, materials and timetabling;
- To select appropriate instructors to ensure satisfactory programme delivery;
- To write policy and curriculum documentation and contribute to the institution evaluation and improvement;
- Prepare annual budget reports;
- Play a key part in implementation of the Quality Assurance process.
- A Bachelor Degree holder in relevant field or other relevant professional qualifications;
- Minimum 2 years solid teaching / management experience in learning centre / education field is an advantage;
- A minimum 5 years of work experience in the delivery of Learning & Development programmes or related discipline;
- Be flexible and able to adapt in relation to the changing needs of the department;
- Able to motivate students;
- Able to demonstrate the ability to move the programme forward and improve success rate;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Familiarize the local institute and tertiary education is preferable.
For application, please send full resume stating present and expected salary and date available by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose