Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited
Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
The Foundation has recently set up a “Business for Social Good Platform” with over 120 top local business leaders as founding members. The BSG aims to promote social innovation in mainstream business by pooling each member’s wisdom and concerted effort.
The position will provide you with chances to network with top business leaders in Hong Kong and exert your creativity in solving local social problems by leveraging on the mainstream business sector.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the qualification and experience of suitable candidates.
Programme Manager / Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830361
- Coordinating programmes initiated by “Business for Social Good Platform” (BSG)
- Contributing creative ideas that can promote the initiatives of BSG
- Supporting advocacy projects that can contribute to better and wider advocacy strategies of social innovation
- Providing secretariat support to BSG
- Experience in communicating with business leaders
- Experience in programme / project management
- Excellent communication skills and highly organized, deadline-orientated and able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Interested parties please send:
- full resume;
- cover letter;
- copies of academic transcripts;
- present and expected salary;
by clicking "Apply Now" or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.