The Warehouse Teenage Club is seeking high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Programme Officer (For execution of the Project “香港青年藝術高峰會2016 – 街頭、公共與社區藝術 )
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004965520
- Organize, coordinate and implement youth activities and events.
- Initiate and draft funding applications and bidding proposals.
- Prepare programme related work as required by the Assistant Centre-in-Charge / Centre-in-Charge such as budget, promotion materials, programme proposal, minutes, letters and other correspondence materials.
- Coach junior staff so as to enhance the overall centre performance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above.
- 2 years or above relevant experiences, preferably in programme and event management or in NGOs.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Chinese and English typing.
- Good command of Chinese and English.
- Passionate in youth work and able to work under pressure.
- Articulate, detail-minded and be a good team player.
- Willing to work on shift and public holidays.
- Working location at Aberdeen.
- Required to conduct the Sexual Conviction Record Check due to work nature.
*Candidates with less experience/ lower academic qualification may be considered for the position of Assistant Programme Officer.
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating source of recruitment information, expected salary (application without expected salary will not be considered) and availability to
Human Resources Department
The Warehouse Teenage Club Limited
25/F Wofoo Commercial Building
574-576 Nathan Road
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Our website: www.warehouse.org.hk
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.