Founded in 2000, AASTOCKS is a leading financial information provider in HK focusing on combining the latest technology with market insights to deliver the hottest news, instant quotes and technical analysis in the global financial markets through websites and mobile apps for retail customers, as well as business solutions for our corporate clients.
After more than a decade of endeavor, AASTOCKS gains the global fame and recognition for the swift processing of data from exchanges all over the world. Our footsteps fall along countless platforms of clients, including HSBC, Citigroup, Bank of China, ICBC, and many more. Our award-winning mobile app repeatedly ranks top three of all free-to-download apps in the financial category of App Store and Google Play ever since its launch with multi-million users worldwide at present.
From ground zero to a gigantic base of investors of millions, AASTOCKS builds the success by embracing people with diversified talent, passion and dreams. We think beyond traditions, limitations, or any other norms as we respect the uniqueness of people and believe in every superfine element in the company which would lead us to any possibilities.
Programmer (Java, Application Development) (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830284
- Participate in development, testing and implementation of Financial Analytics Applications
- Perform application tuning, testing and deployment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 year Java application development experience
- Hands-on experience in TCP/IP socket handling, multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge in high performance computing design (e.g. data structure, thread synchronization, performance tuning, etc).
- Maintain effective communication and good relationships with team members
- Analytical thinking, good problem solving and debugging skills
- Self-motivated, dependable and quality oriented
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be considered