Programmer (JAVA /.Net / VB)
Wharf T&T Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832867
Employer Ref. JD/RT/PSD/P
- Perform program development and systems enhancement
- Prepare test data and thoroughly test coded programs to validate accuracy
- Prepare documentation and maintain specifications according to standards
- Provide post-implementation support to customers
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1 year's experience on programming
- Proficiency in Java or .Net or Visual Basic
- Knowledge in MS SQL/Oracle
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Ltd
About Wharf T&T Ltd
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.