Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922073
The incumbents will join a research and development team to take part in the research study, design, development, and testing of software systems for electronic cheques and blockchain. Responsibilities of system architectural design, software development and junior staff mentoring are expected for the analyst programmer position.
- Carry out software system design and development
- Carry out system integration and perform system administration
- Support system demonstration
- Carry out system testing and documentation
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of software development using Java, SQL, C/C++ programming languages
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, J2EE
- Experience in eclipse, Android Studio
- Knowledge of databases, MySQL, MongoDB
- Design and development experience in iOS and Android an advantage
- Good knowledge of internet and network security
- Understanding of Linux fundamentals and experience in troubleshooting platform related problems
- General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes
- Experience with software architecture tools and methodologies
- Good presentation skills and communication in English and Chinese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies Limited, Room 202, Level 2, Block B, Cyberport 4, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
By clicking 'Apply Now'.
Application closing date: 16 December 2016