Armitage (www.armitage.com.hk) is a one of the Hong Kong leading IT service providers and application software developers with CMMI Level 3 Certification. Established since 1972, Armitage employs over 200 IT professionals in HK and the PRC. We provide IT solutions and services including outsourcing & project management, system design and development, system integration and testing, support and maintenance.
You can work with young and creative thinkers in an energetic environment at Armitage. Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career?
Don’t hesitate, join our winning team!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992979
Employer Ref. P/AP-170111-BL
- Higher Diploma or above in Web/Multimedia Design/ Computer Science or related disciplines with strong passion in web developing.
- Creative and able to focus on work with strong sense of responsibility.
- Clear-mind, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player.
- We have several positions looking for candidate with the above skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed.
Nice to have
- Experience developing responsive web site using jQuery, Underscore.js, and/or Bootstrap.
- Experience with UI/UX would be a big PLUS.
- Experience using git.
- Experience using Titanium Framework.
- Experience using Node.js.
Our fringe benefits such as : 5-days work, bank holidays, 10-15 days annual leave, incentive bonus, medical insurance, dental care claim, marriage leave, education / training allowance, paternity leave, outstanding staff award, long service staff award, business trip insurance and PRC accident emergency insurance etc...
We value our staff
If you want to take this challenge, please don't wait and send your application with your resume, contact phone no., present and expected salary to our Human Resources Department via JobsDB. For more information about us, please visit www.armitage.com.hk/en/career/open-position.
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.