We belong to one of the world's leading privately owned retail groups and it is a one-stop-shop for first class global sourcing. With 50 years experience, we have been sourcing products from the major production markets in two main categories - Fashion, Home & Living.
From our headquarters in Hong Kong, our client base has expanded across Europe, North America and Asia. This growth is a tribute to the quality of our service, to our 1,550 employees - and to their superb working relationship with suppliers and clients alike. To cope with our expansion, we are inviting high caliber candidates who are proactive, solution-driven and with a strong service attitude to join our winning team.
Programmer (Finance ERP system)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996279
- To participate in program development and support of finance related projects
- Deliver quality of work including program development, testing and support finance related projects
- Monitor daily auto task to ensure the systems are running properly
- Prepare training documentation for software packages
- Conduct training to systems’ end-user
- Coordinate with IT team members and internal users
- Work closely with teammates and users to ensure requirements are met
Requirement, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 1 year or above development and support experience, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Proficient in the development of PHP with MVC framework, Apache and MS SQL / PostgreSQL is necessary
- Experience on Navision, Jet Report, TM1 will be an advantage
- Independent, proactive, responsible and hardworking
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Spoken Mandarin is an advantage
Our company offers an attractive remuneration package, including a 5-day working week, 14 months' salary, 15 days' annual leave, medical & accident insurance, life insurance, training sponsorship as well as good future career prospects.
Please apply in the strictest confidence with a detailed resume, present annual income, expected salary and contact phone number by clicking the Apply now button.
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference. All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.