jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996830
Employer Ref. 91M0079447
A financial company is looking for a frontend engineer to join their team responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the private sectors.
- Develop and debug web and window form applications
- Understand business requirements through direct interaction
- Perform testing and user training for applications
- Assist in daily problem solving issue and recommend preventive action
- Maintain and enhance on developed applications
- Develop new business applications for desktop and mobile device
- Provide functional specifications, programming design and codes
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Proven skills in undertaking the full-cycle software developments
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese+
- Fresh grad welcome
Feel free to contact Vanessa at 2232 3477 for further enquiry.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Randstad's Privacy Notice.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"