Founded in 2000, AASTOCKS is a leading financial information provider in HK focusing on combining the latest technology with market insights to deliver the hottest news, instant quotes and technical analysis in the global financial markets through websites and mobile apps for retail customers, as well as business solutions for our corporate clients.
After more than a decade of endeavor, AASTOCKS gains the global fame and recognition for the swift processing of data from exchanges all over the world. Our footsteps fall along countless platforms of clients, including HSBC, Citigroup, Bank of China, ICBC, and many more. Our award-winning mobile app repeatedly ranks top three of all free-to-download apps in the financial category of App Store and Google Play ever since its launch with multi-million users worldwide at present.
From ground zero to a gigantic base of investors of millions, AASTOCKS builds the success by embracing people with diversified talent, passion and dreams. We think beyond traditions, limitations, or any other norms as we respect the uniqueness of people and believe in every superfine element in the company which would lead us to any possibilities.
Programmer (Web Application) (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145905
- Develop and maintain web-based applications
- Perform requirements study
- Prepare technical documentation
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in web programming such as PHP, ASP.NET, C#, etc
- Knowledge in database management system (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and quality oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)