Programmer / Analyst Programmer (.NET/Java/SQL)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830723
Employer Ref. PSDPAP/10/16
- Define, document and translate business requirement into system specification;
- Perform analysis, design, programming and testing following system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and adhering to corporate-wise technology standards;
- Adhere to the development processes including coding standards, technical; documentation standards, QA processes, configuration management;
- Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules; and
- Keep good communication and coordination with team members.
Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / related disciplines;
Fluent in applying SQL statement for data manipulations;
Fresh graduate is welcome for application, more than 2 years’ work experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer;
Good command of written and spoken in Chinese and English; and
Immediately available highly preferable.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to Director, Human Resources, Esri China (Hong Kong) Limited, 9/F., CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong; or by clicking the below Apply Now.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)