Founded in Hong Kong in 2003, ParaDM is a leading enterprise document management solution (eDMS) provider focuses in providing innovative and robust solutions for enterprise customers. We have helped many renowned companies in banking, construction, trading, transportation, and other industries build their enterprise document management solutions to enjoy the benefits of business continuity and increased productivity. Some of our esteemed clients include: HSBC, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Li & Fung Group, Nike, Ocean Park, NTT, DHL, Bank of China Group Insurance, ICBC Bank, Chong Hing Bank, Citic Bank Int’l Ltd, Shanghai Pudong Bank, TransUnion, Baxter Healthcare, Performance Motors, Manulife, New World Construction, Swire Beverage, CSL, Philips, Sun Hung Kai Finance and many others.
By leveraging our proven experience and expert knowledge in eDMS and making use of the benefits of cloud technologies, we undertake to help SMEs enjoy Next-Gen eDMS functions with the introduction of the innovative SmartShare Online suite of document management solutions. With its enterprise class eDMS functions, advanced document sharing and document analytics, SmartShare Online can help companies standardize and streamline their document management processes, share document confidently with customers and partners, and gain useful insights of document usage to substantially boost productivity and quality of services to thrive and win in the digital age.
We are looking for a professional to join our team URGENTLY:
Programmer / Analyst Programmer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919297
Employer Ref. PAP160923
- Participate in system design and development in projects / products using Java.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to translate the business requirements into solid technical solutions.
- Provide and document technical solutions.
- Communicate and facilitate development work for Shen Zhen development team (Travel may be required but not frequent).
- Onsite troubleshoot and support is required.
- University degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in Java
- Experience on SDLC and writing technical specifications
- Solid experience on Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, or other RDMS
- Experience with AJAX, J2EE, SOAP, Apache Struts, Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, Eclipse will be an advantage
- Experience with Document Management System or Workflow Management System will be an advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin will be an asset
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, team player, self-initiative and organized
- Less experience will be considered as Programmer (fresh graduate will also be considered)
Interested parties please send your full resume together with your present and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
We are Equal Opportunities Employer