Programmer / AP / Senior AP (5 days)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996622
Employer Ref. CRM - Programmer
- Develop high-quality, well tuned code that is reusable and scalable
- Develop business application with programming languages based on Force.com platform, including Apex (Java-like) and VisualForce (HTML-like)
- Hands on Software/System customization and configuration
- Contribute to analysis, technical research and feasibility study of functional requirements
- Develop/Setup Data Integration interfaces
- Perform Unit/System Integrated Testing for the developed modules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, Information System or equivalent
- Ability to work in team to solve technical problems and a quick learner of new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-initiative, responsible and well-organized
- Knowledge of programming language including Java, C#, VB.Net or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages is a MUST and hands on experience is preferable
- Knowledge of relational database structure and SQL programming is a must and hands on experience is preferable
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferable
- Experience and concept with SDLC, Source Control, Reusable and Repeatable Programming Design and MVC frameworks.
- Experience and concept with REST API, SOAP web services, WSDL interpretation, generation and consumption
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Web and Java development is an advantage (Fresh Graduate is also welcome)
- More experience will be considered as Senior
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by click "Apply Now"
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our firm.