Macroview Telecom is a leading networking system integrator with a strong foothold in Hong Kong and China. As a Cisco Certified Gold Partner, we excel in providing total network solutions to telecom providers and enterprises based on latest information technologies for data networking and communications, IP telephony and unified communications, optical networking, video streaming and broadcast, network security and network management. We have been operating for over 20 years and now have 8 offices and technical support centers in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Wuhan and Macau. Based in Hong Kong, we have in total more than 300 staffers in Hong Kong. To cope with our continued business expansion, we are seeking the following personnel to join our team.
Programmer / Application Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993833
- Responsible for on-going in-house Web applications and Mobile Apps developments and enhancements
- Transform end-user needs & business requirements into functional requirement specifications
- Involve in coding, testing, UAT, user training and prepare documentation
- Provide daily business applications support to end-users
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Applicants should be Degree holders in Computer Science or Information Systems related discipline
- 0 – 3 years working experience in application development with ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, XML, and database programming on MS SQL Server & Oracle
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered
- Experience in Mobile Apps or Cloud Application Development is an absolute advantage
- Knowledge in ERP systems with basic Accounting concept is preferred
- Experience in MS SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, BI, Data Warehouse is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated team player with strong communication & inter-personal skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Please apply with full resume and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”button.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
To know more about Macroview, please visit: http://www.macroview.com