Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services in Hong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
Programmers – Mobile Business IT Development (Fresh Graduates)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918439
Employer Ref. JDB_IITO_P_20161004
The successful candidates will be assigned to Mobile Business IT Development Team to learn the software development best practices, standards, frameworks, governances and knowledge areas including vendor management and quality management for supporting the business, operations and regulatory needs through various systems and applications. Depending on your assigned rotations, you may have the opportunity to:
- Mobile Data Analysis
- Mobile Apps
- Business Support Systems in mobile business-related such as CRM, POS, Billing, VAS, P&S and Backend-Services
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines
- Summer job / intern in IT projects is highly preferred
- Business acumen, analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- High learning agility, good initiator and passion to succeed
- Adaptable to cope with a dynamic, diversified and multi-cultural working environment
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.