FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Programming Executive - FOX Sports
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837083
Employer Ref. EMCD-CC-J-20160914-2/FOX0002X4
About FOX Sports
FNG Sports networks includes FOX Sports, the channel that delivers some of the most compelling LIVE sport events from around the world, including the flagship sports news show FOX Sports Central; FOX Sports 2, the channel for fans of ball and racquet sports; FOX Sports 3, for fans of adrenaline-pumping sports action; FOX Sports News the first 24/7 sports news channel dedicated to Asian sports fans; FOX Sports Play, the broadband network providing LIVE and on-demand sports properties and additional exclusive content; and www.foxsportsasia.com, the online destination for comprehensive sports content.
- Programming Executive – FOX Sports
- Based in Hong Kong and support Hong Kong office
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the channel team in channel planning and scheduling.
- Work closely with creative team in planning on the promotions of the channels
- Maintain and update on-air data and program inventory
- Manage Live and delayed broadcast scheduling and logistics
- Create program schedules and electronic program guides
- Analyze program ratings and optimized schedule to maximize ratings and ad sales
- Communicate regularly with various internal and external parties, i.e. Broadcasting Technical Operations, platform partners, media distributors
- Support the team’s daily channel management and operations
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- The candidate must have at least 3 years relevant experience
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as Programming Assistant
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge of Sports TV broadcasting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with staff at all levels
- Good leadership skills, analytical, multitasking abilities, good team player
- Willing to accept new challenges and tasks
- Self-motivated, proactive and responsible
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with Broadcast Management system
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.