Prime Asset Development Limited
Project Account Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780733
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Managing daily post in and out
- Handling and writing cheques
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
- Assist Project Manager with bidding projects, creating quotation proposals, expediting the orders and installation of materials and Site Visit to the projects.
- Will also support monitor the project cost control.
- F.5 or above/ Diploma in accounting
- Three years of accounting industry experience and/or other accounting project experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Good computer skills (excel, word, etc.)
Please send resume, available commencement date and expected salary to 905-907 Kodak House II, No. 39 Healthy Street East, North Point, Hong Kong
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not contacted for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.