jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780412
Employer Ref. BBBH21560
Our client is a global IT&T group recruiting for a high calibre candidate to join their business as a Project Accountant. A strong proficiency in Chinese (Putonghua) is a must for the role.
- Oversee project budget, approved change orders, and budget transfers
- Perform budget allocations for any project, ensuring allocations conform with contract terms
- Assist the managers in preparing monthly financial cash flow projections, including potential cost issues that may impact forecast costs and profitability
- Conduct project cost, various analysis, and reporting for the assigned projects
- Understand and identifying the impacts on project costs, identify anything that is improperly impacting an assigned project
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with professional accounting qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a sizable MNC, with a solid foundation in project accounting
- IT&T industry exposure will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Strong command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua - Chinese reporting will be required
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.