The Coffee Academics
Since launching in 2012, The Coffee Academïcs has since made a name for itself on the regional and international coffee scene. We are proud to offer a collection of exquisite coffee products and expert services that cater to curious coffee novices and discerning coffee connoisseurs alike. From the initial selection of coffee origin and roasting method, to the micro-tuning of blend proportion and cupping, each step is done with care, passion and an uncompromising quest for top quality. Combined with state-of-the-art brewing techniques, accessories and allied products, we are the most streamlined yet dynamic specialty coffee concept in Hong Kong and we are looking for passionate, warm, dedicated and innovative café and coffee aficionados to join our team.
Project / Administration Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991945
- Provide general administrative support to Project team
- Assist in overseeing the renovation works for new development projects or maintenance works
- Assist in monitoring the project works progress
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Well-organized, detail-minded and flexible
- Willing to do outdoor work occasionally
- Good PC skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties who would like to join our growing family please email your application letter together with detailed CV (with current and expected salary) to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only