EPAM Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM employs over 21,000 IT professionals and serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning Central and Eastern European global delivery platform and its locations in 24 countries across 4 continents. In 2013, EPAM was ranked by Forbes as #6 among America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #2 on the list of America's Best Small Companies: 20 Fast-Growing Tech Stars.
We are actively seeking a talented Project Administrator locating in Shenzhen.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915486
- To understand and ensure compliance to the Contract Management and Governance guidelines for on-boarding/off-boarding engineers to project
- To coordinate all response for all Asia Pacific locations to management reports by working with managers in different locations
- To coordinate remediation for any exceptions highlighted in management reports
- To regularly review and amended the current process in Asia Pacific to comply with Contract Management and Governance guidelines
- To work with Account Manager in contract drafting
- To prepare for and participate in Monthly/Quarterly review meeting with client
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in a similar capacity, previous experience is SECONDARY
- Meticulous in information review, organized at work
- Good work experience in Excel and PPT. Familiarity to implement automated data checks in Excel will be advantageous.
- Good spoken and written English communications is essential
- Ability to understand and comply to prescribed procedures
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Willingness to escalate critical issues for management intervention when required
- Good at planning prioritization for tasks and ability to lead the team when needed.
- Good at numbers is a plus
- Team player
- Ability to coordinate with different department
- Ability to work with all levels including management
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to Hong Kong by clicking "Apply Now".
EPAM SYSTEMS HONG KONG OFFICE:
17/F, The Wellington, 184 – 198 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.