Project Administrator (Ref: 15126)
Nano And Advanced Materials Institute Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916118
Employer Ref. 15126
The appointee will:
- Co-ordinate and liaise with internal and external parties on R&D project administration activities;
- Provide administration support in monitoring R&D projects, such as organizing meetings and project visits, preparing papers and minutes, handling logistics arrangements, preparing presentation materials;
- Review progress reports and change requests and monitor return of reports;
- Assist in maintenance of statistics database and preparation of reports;
- Manage and maintain filing system;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A recognized degree preferably a PhD/Master degree in any science or engineering discipline or equivalent standing;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in R&D project administration;
- Multi-tasking with ability to co-ordinate a number of projects simultaneously and effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with a good service attitude;
- Self-motivated, be able to work independently in a team;
- Proficiency in all MS software.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nano And Advanced Materials Institute Ltd
About Nano And Advanced Materials Institute Ltd
Nano and Advanced Materials Institute Limited (NAMI), established in 2006 and hosted by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), is designated by the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government as an R&D Centre for Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials. NAMI has a very strong team of professional researchers to conduct market-driven research on nanotechnology and advanced materials, supporting the local industries in developing and commercializing new technologies. NAMI has over 23,000 sq ft. laboratory facilities in HKUST and Hong Kong Science Park.
We look forward to your joining our team to strive for economic growth and sustainable development of Hong Kong.